Stargate Show Program
Your chance to be on stage! Your chance to perform on the main stage and open the international show case! And by the way you will get a very big discount on our Fullpass Premium!
As an international festival we focus on the dancers needs. This includes offering a short and high class show program in our nights program so you have lot of time for social dancing. As this leads to a limited capacity concerning the amount of shows, the Stargate Program was born (1st time at the Switzerland Festival), giving student teams, amateurs and rising stars the possibility to perform and presenting themselves.
The Stargate Shows will take place during daytime. You will be performing in front of organizers, fellow artists and spectators. The crowd decides by applause who will win and gets to perform on the main stage in the night! This is your chance to present yourself!
Requirements to participate in the Stargate Program
- Limited spaces available! Register fast and save yours!
- You and your partner or team have a choreographed show of 2-3 minutes.
- Styles can be Bachata, Salsa or Kizomba!
- Music needs to be provided in advance as a high quality MP3 on a Flash drive containing only your showtrack and a backup-CD.
- You need to register with the festival by contacting us. All participants get the Fullpass Premium for 80€ - save up to 125€!
- Tipps: Bring your friends to cheer for you! Get a discount for your friends!
If you and your team is interested to perform in the Stargate Shows, then apply today and fill in the form here on the right with details about your team. The Performers Pass (includes a FullPass Premium) for the performers in the Stargate Shows is 80 € per person and needs to be paid in between 7 days after the registration of your team. If you didn´t pay in due time we will give your spot to the next team - only teams who paid have a confirmed spot. We take the teams in the order of the application AND payment. Every team needs to be available for EITHER day.
- First and last name of the participants and your stage name
- A short description of your show. Style and maybe used music.
- Link to another performance of yours.